Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

With its final release, you may have plans to step into Temtem, the most famous Pokémon in the genre. So, to help you, here are 10 tips to get you started in the best conditions.

Meet the beginners

The first choice you have to make in Temtem is obviously your starter. You will then have three possibilities, as is the case with Pokémon: Smazee the fighting monkey, Crystle the crystal turtle or Houchic the little devil.

Each of these Temtem has its strengths and weaknesses and you’ll have to make your choice depending on the playstyle you want to adopt. This way, Crystle, for example, is a Temtem tank that has great resistance to physical damage.

On the other hand, Smazee and Houchic don’t have much stamina and it’s best to finish the fight quickly. This is very good because both are specialized in dealing damage. For Smazee it’s physical damage and for magic damage Houchic.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Understand the different types

As you know, Temtem is what is called a Pokemon. Understand why the game largely resumes its mechanics. However, there is a very important mechanism in Pokémon, is the type and also exists in Temtem.

In total, there are twelve different types in Temtem: Fist, Crystal, Digital, Water, Electric, Fire, Mental, Nature, Neutral, Earth, Toxic, and Wind. But, often, things are not that easy, since some Temtem will have two types at once!

Each type will then have strengths and weaknesses. in front of other types and before starting to fight, it is better to master this aspect. So, to help you, we suggest you see the table below that sums it up!

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Having the Temtem is nice, but precisely, how will you have to capture them again? Well the first step is to go to a store where you can buy Temcards, which are basically the game’s Poké Balls.

The good news is that, unlike Pokemon where the Pokéball price can be quite substantial at the start of the game, this is not the case with Temtem, where you can quickly build up a very large stockpile of Temcards and therefore catch a lot of creatures. .

As for the capture itself, here again we stick to something very classic. The objective will be reduce the Temtem’s HP in front of you to the maximum to weaken it and play a Temcard. The lower the HP and the lower the enemy affected by a status, the higher the probability of capture.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

The course of battles

When we talk about combat in Temtem, it must be understood that depending on the type of combat you are going to do, the rules will not necessarily be the same. For example, you can have 2v2, but also 2v1 and finally 1v1. However, for the most part it will remain 2v2.

So, the interface shouldn’t necessarily bother you, even if inevitably, there are some small specifics regarding Pokémon. Finally, be aware that there are also competitive modes in Temtem with slightly special rules for the occasion.

In these so-called competitive battles, we will be entitled to 2v2, but each player must choose 10 Temtem. A ban system will allow each player to remove their opponent’s Temtem one by one until he has only 4 left to fight.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

resistance management

One of the very special combat points in Temtem is resistance management. In fact, in Pokémon, we have Skill Points that limit the use of each skill. Right here, the system is different and is based on resistance.

It’s a stat that every Temtem has and every time a skill is used it hits the stamina capital. If you want to cast a skill that costs more points than you have, your Temtem goes into overdrive and loses some HP.

To regain resistance points, however, you may decide to take a break during your Temtem’s turn., which will slightly generate your stamina bar. Therefore, it is important data to take into account, especially at the beginning of your adventure.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Master bonuses and penalties

In addition to resistance management, you will also have to manage the bonuses/penalties that can affect your Temtem during your fights and above all, understand what they can inflict in order to adapt your strategy around it all.

So, to help you, we will provide here the list of all the bonuses/malus that it is possible to inflict on your Temtem, as well as a brief description of their effect:

  • Frozen: Twice this status turns you into frozen
  • Frozen: Can no longer attack
  • Asleep: Can no longer attack, wakes up after taking damage
  • Prisoner: Can’t escape
  • Poisoned: Lose 1/8 of your HP each turn
  • Burnt: Lose 1/16 of your health each turn and reduce normal attack and spec by 30%
  • Exhausted: Stamina costs increased by 50%
  • Isolated: Synergies are no longer usable
  • Stealth: The Temtem avoids the next attack.
  • Immune: Immunity to negative status effects
  • Cursed: When the counter drops to 0, the Temtem is KO’d
  • Regenerated: Recovers 1/16 of your HP each turn
  • Invigorated: Decreases stamina cost by 50%
  • Attention: Temtem can no longer fall asleep
  • Helpless: Held item no longer works
Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Synergy Attacks

Finally, to finalize the advice on the fight itself, we will have to address the topic of synergy attacks. As we told you, most fights in Temtem, they will occur in a format that is 2v2.

However, the skills that you will be able to use in these fights were designed specifically for 2v2 and thus we arrive at an extremely important mechanism in Temtem, that of synergy attacks. Here, the idea is simple.

You have your basic ability, but if ever the Temtem next to you is of a specific type, well your attack, it will become even more powerful. Preparing your fights well according to synergy is therefore crucial!

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

What is a Luma?

In Pokemon, there is one activity that is extremely important to many players, which is hunting shiny Pokemon that are a different color and have a very low spawn rate. We will, in Temtem there is a similar system, that of Luma.

In fact, in Temtem, Lumas will also be a different color than their normal counterpart, with additional particle effects. In addition, the spawning rate is also very low. since it’s a 1 in 7.5000 chance find one during a meeting.

However, there is a way to increase these chance rates and that involves getting radars (limited to 3 per week). So do capture chains and when you have a chain of 200, you will have a 1 in 750 chance of encountering a Luma. Be careful at the same time to keep in mind that after 300 encounters the radar breaks.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Use LiberTem

We said in one of the previous tips that one of the great positives of Temtem was the fact that Temcards that allow you to capture creatures are sold very cheaply. We will, LiberTem is one of the reasons for this.

The principle of this organization is simple, release the Temtem from your capture and when you bring them some to set them free, well they reward you with some money. The more prestigious the Temtem, the better the reward.

So if you need to farm Pansols, which are the in-game currency at some point in your adventure, we recommend that you give LiberTem a serious look, which will likely quickly become your favorite way to farm in terms of money.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

the reproduction

For this last theme, we’re going to focus on a point that you’ll come across a little later in Temtem, but that you must understand if you want to use it effectively when you can, reproduction.

The fundamentals for two Temtem to breed are as follows. Each of these Temtem must have at least one fertility point. Both must be of different sex and must have at least one co-immune type. If all is well on this side, head to the breeding center in Omninesia.

If the two Temtem are different, know that what will be born will be of the same type as the mother. As for the CPs, the newborn will have a 40% chance of having the parents’ highest stat40% chance of having the average and 20% of having the lowest.

Temtem: 10 Tips and Tricks for a Good Start in Pokémon

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *